Please select the version of Phantasy Star Online that you would like to connect to on our server. (updated 1/29/18)
How to Connect via PSO:BB
Once you have downloaded and installed the game, you will then need to register. You can do so here
Any issues you may come across, visit the tech support section here
How to Connect via PSO GC
Before you can play on SCHTSERV with your GameCube, you MUST REGISTER YOUR SERIAL VIA My HL SECTION! You can register here;
1) Boot up PSO
2) When it’s ready, go to the Options menu.
3) When you’re in the options menu go to “Network Option” and then go to “Provider Option” and choose “Yes”.
4) THIS STEP MUST BE SKIPPED WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE A NETWORK FILE ON YOUR MEMORY CARD!
Once it’s loaded it will ask to make a new file. Just make the file on the memory card you wish and load it.
5) When you have loaded the network file, you need to go to the “Network Setup” menu.
6) At this point you can choose which Provider Option you want to change to connect to Schtserv. Once you choose the provider press the “Edit Menu” button.
7) On the next screen you can rename the provider you choose. This can be called whatever you like and is optional. When done, click next.
8) On this screen choose the options “Automatically Obtain an IP Address” and “Do not automatically Disconnect”. Then click next.
9) On the Screen you now see you the option to set the DNS IPs. Do this by choosing the �Manual� option. The IPs that must be set are found in 2.1.1. The Settings I recommend are:
Secondary: Not Needed
After setting the IPs, make sure that the DHCP option is not set . When done: click next.
Note: You can find updated IPs in the right colum of this page.
10) this step is optional, it is not needed to connect to schtserv!
The Next Screen should be the proxy screen. This is not needed unless your ISP tells you to do so. The proxy can also be used to upload screenshots. If you want to use the proxy for screenshots, set the following:
Proxy Port Address: pso.donut.dhs.org
Proxy Port Number: 8080
NOTE: If you used these settings for the proxy you need to go to the webpage to upload the screenshot.
Alternatively, you could download PSO Proxy and replace the Proxy address with the address of your PC which is running PSO Proxy to upload screenshots directly to your PC.
LINK: PSO Proxy Website
11) WOW! YOU DID IT! Now don’t forget to save using the save button!
If you have any problems or issues with connecting, a number of our forum members have constructed a full connection guide. You can find this guide by following the link below;
How to Connect via PSO PC
Install Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 for the PC
Replace “pso.exe” in the game folder with one of the PSO PC client executables available at the download page.
Enter the serial numbers you received when registering.
Run the game executable.
Official address for the Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 server: psobb.dyndns.org
How to Connect via PSO DC
To connect to the Schthack server via Dreamcast, you need one of tree things:
If you connect via dial-up, you will need a codebreaker; or
If you connect via broadband, you will need a broadband adapter; or
You can use the bootloader.
You will have to configure your connection depending on which region your Phantasy Star Online CD is from.
North America (US) region:
The following codes will need to be added to the current connect codes of the codebreaker.
Europe (EU) region:
This version does not have a Hunter’s License check server, and therefore no codebreaker codes are required to be added.
Japan (JP) region:
This version has a network option in the WEBSITE menu in the game.
Go to WEBSITE -> Left trigger-> Option -> Network and add the current Schthack server IP address (listed on the home page) as the DNS server or any other DNS server that redirects to the new Hunter’s License server.
Go to the network settings in Phantasy Star Online or the Planetweb 3.0 Dreamcast web browser.
Do not alter any fields other than the DNS IP address.
Enter the current Schthack server IP address (listed on the home page) or any other DNS host that has the new setting.
Save the new configuration and play as normal.
First get the bootloader image here
Now get ImgBurn and install it following the guide here
Burn the image on a cd
Boot pso using the Bootloader.
Credit goes to BlueCrab for his original work and source!