Item Blacklist. (Updated 22nd Jan 2013)

Blue Burst users can discuss trades here.

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby 2sikk » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:40 am

chrishnyc wrote:
2sikk wrote:Not really topic related, but since we're all here...
Can we expect the event to start before September?


Mods dont control that. Lee and Crono does and I believe Lee commented in the Spring Event section. Lee said he has a very busy job and that Crono does not come on and they need to both find a time when they are not busy to start the event. Its mostly the issue with Crono though


No one said the mods controlled it.
User avatar
2sikk
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:17 am
Guildcard 1: 22785905
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby chrishnyc » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:43 am

All I'm saying is no one knows a date for updates or an event. When the admins decide to do this, they will post it up. Until then don't expect an event at a specific time, unless specifically said by them
GM for PSOBB. Pm me any questions, reports, and/or concerns.

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies :ninja:


Paradox of Our Time- George Carlin (Check it out it might inspire you or teach you something)
User avatar
chrishnyc
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:43 am
Location: The ∑mpirę Šταte
Guildcard 1: 22794888
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby U1evo » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:44 am

Can you give an explanation as to why you've invoked this blacklist before adequate changes were implemented to prevent these items from being completely unobtainable? As has been stated, PS's were the only real problem.

You say it is an incovenience but 'rest assurred', these items may be droppable in the future? Why don't you wait until such a time, rather than making the players wait? Because as I see things, we've been waiting for an event for over 3 months, changes to the server for a lot longer, and we're expected to give you guys the benefit of the doubt? I don't see why we should.

All you're effectively accomplishing is making more shit harder and/or impossible to get, and encouraging people to say "fuck this game" and leave. That makes it hard for the people who decide to stay, who already have these things, because it's difficult to find games. If this were any other server, I would say a temporary fix is fine, but there is no such thing here.
Tarqaron - 25076361
Theta
Ophelia - 25076381
User avatar
U1evo
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:19 am

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby ARELH » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:50 am

U1evo wrote:Can you give an explanation as to why you've invoked this blacklist before adequate changes were implemented to prevent these items from being completely unobtainable? As has been stated, PS's were the only real problem.

You say it is an incovenience but 'rest assurred', these items may be droppable in the future? Why don't you wait until such a time, rather than making the players wait? Because as I see things, we've been waiting for an event for over 3 months, changes to the server for a lot longer, and we're expected to give you guys the benefit of the doubt? I don't see why we should.

All you're effectively accomplishing is making more shit harder and/or impossible to get, and encouraging people to say "fuck this game" and leave. That makes it hard for the people who decide to stay, who already have these things, because it's difficult to find games. If this were any other server, I would say a temporary fix is fine, but there is no such thing here.


while we wait for the adequate changes, the dupes are being a pain in the ass and are being expanded, what other explanation you want?.

just so you know, the PS ARE NOT THE ONLY REAL PROBLEM but most of the demanded items which all of them are in the black list, the ps's were abused as a method of payment to get the others items, at the end and being objective, all of them were abused in the same way and like miu said in a previous post, we can't ban only the PS's because leaving free the others black lited items, would be a reason for the dupers to abuse of the next cool item there and they knows others methods to do this shit.


of course, you cant' see this because your view camp is limited as a common player you are, but turst me and since i check the accounts, i've seen alot of shit like dupes and hacks related with the black list in a 70% of the accounts that are banned for a checking.

all of you got the chance to use their good judgement to trade such items, but unfortunately, nobody did it, everyone just took advantage of it abusing of the trades activities with these items, if the things now are more harder or impossible to get, is thax to the same community and their lack of conciousness with this, we are just doing what is necessesary atm to control the ammount of dupes traded around here.



as for now, all the items listed here a baneable offense and nobody is allowed to trade them, such items are strictly of your personal usage (for those that own them), we will work like this until the changes and fixes are ready to be applied by part of the administration, then we could make the proper changes related to the black list when the time comes, that is why i dont want to readmore complaints and critics about this, if someone says "fuck this game and leave" just because can not be adjusted to the rules, is up to that person, is his decision, not mine, he can come back later if he wants.

the only thing everyone should do is to be adjusted to the rules and cooperate with us to make this less heavy for a while.

as for the events, this is not the right place to talk about it, a mod will to clean up these comments from here soon.
Image
My PM box is full, sorry if i can not answer or if i can not do it in time, I have pms in queue, however im reading every PM, Be patient.
User avatar
ARELH
Lead Game Moderator
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:49 am
Location: The Darkness
Guildcard 1: 0
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby elSpoon » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:47 am

U1evo wrote:As has been stated, PS's were the only real problem.


MIURETH wrote:we can not balck list only the PS's because the dupers can jump to the next demanded balck listed item and abuse of it (i.e FTD)


If you think about it, this is unfortunately true. Yes, the common player is basically caught in the crossfire of some kind of war of attrition between hackers and staff, but that shit ain't changed since I turned up on the forum two years ago, and it wasn't news then.

Actually it was herpers in-game accusing me of having duped stuff (baranz I found myself) that got me in the forum in the first place. So you can blame hackers / staff for spoon related annoyance too ;)
Image
User avatar
elSpoon
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:31 am
Guildcard 1: 22775653
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby MIURETH » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:12 pm

elSpoon wrote:
U1evo wrote:As has been stated, PS's were the only real problem.


MIURETH wrote:we can not balck list only the PS's because the dupers can jump to the next demanded balck listed item and abuse of it (i.e FTD)


If you think about it, this is unfortunately true. Yes, the common player is basically caught in the crossfire of some kind of war of attrition between hackers and staff, but that shit ain't changed since I turned up on the forum two years ago, and it wasn't news then.

Actually it was herpers in-game accusing me of having duped stuff (baranz I found myself) that got me in the forum in the first place. So you can blame hackers / staff for spoon related annoyance too ;)



i agree with you,the common player is usually in the crossfire between GM's and hackers because the hackers are always searching a way to challenge us and by pass the rules to dupe and hack things using to the common player as tool for their illegal things, unfortunately the common player is sometimes also guilty because they accept what the hackers/dupers does just because they want to get X item for a low price or even for free.... inevitably the common player jumps into the crossfire by its own decision.

part of this responsability is of the same users.

like ARELH said, everyone should cooperate with us reporting illegal activities or suspicious things and be adjusted to the rules, this is simple, just do not give out black listed items and do not receive them if someone offers you one, in that way nobody will be in the terrible crossfire between GMs and hackers or at least nobody will be much in there and some how you'll be in the safe way, then this will be less heavy while the Adnministration applies the proper changes when they are ready for it.
Image
..../\„,„/\
...( =';'=)
.../*♥♥*\
.(.|.|..|.|.)
User avatar
MIURETH
Lead Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3976
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:28 am
Location: Purple Kingdoom
Guildcard 1: 0
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby offspring » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Aigis wrote:if ps are blacklistet are we alowed to trade sphered items or are they fobideen too ??


I'm bumping this up because the mods missed it, I and probably some others would like to know about this.
ImageImage

I'm done with PSO. Join my Event, it's in the Event Section.
User avatar
offspring
 
Posts: 773
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:41 pm
Guildcard 1: 22682507
Guildcard 2: 22795999
Guildcard 3: 22682841
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby chrishnyc » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:42 pm

offspring wrote:
Aigis wrote:if ps are blacklistet are we alowed to trade sphered items or are they fobideen too ??


I'm bumping this up because the mods missed it, I and probably some others would like to know about this.


Sphered items are not blacklisted I believe. Spheres are blacklisted, because they are easy to dupe and sell for pds and items. It's just the photon spheres and the other items you get from quests such as Bpd, bpd 2, claire's deal and the enemy weapons
GM for PSOBB. Pm me any questions, reports, and/or concerns.

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies :ninja:


Paradox of Our Time- George Carlin (Check it out it might inspire you or teach you something)
User avatar
chrishnyc
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 2589
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:43 am
Location: The ∑mpirę Šταte
Guildcard 1: 22794888
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby MIURETH » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:01 pm

chrishnyc wrote:
offspring wrote:
Aigis wrote:if ps are blacklistet are we alowed to trade sphered items or are they fobideen too ??


I'm bumping this up because the mods missed it, I and probably some others would like to know about this.


Sphered items are not blacklisted I believe. Spheres are blacklisted, because they are easy to dupe and sell for pds and items. It's just the photon spheres and the other items you get from quests such as Bpd, bpd 2, claire's deal and the enemy weapons


exactly, spehered items are not black listed as the same list does not tell it, so yes, you can trade sphered items, what you can not trade are the PS's itself.
Image
..../\„,„/\
...( =';'=)
.../*♥♥*\
.(.|.|..|.|.)
User avatar
MIURETH
Lead Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3976
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:28 am
Location: Purple Kingdoom
Guildcard 1: 0
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby psoveteran2012 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Is stuff like chameleon scythe black listed?
PSOBB/2
GCs and chars:25044962,25040302, 22180333
FoMarl 143YUMiKo
Yumiko Ishida 50/44 FO/TEmarl, Hikari Ishida 27/25 HU/BAmarl Mizuho Class I 9/?? RA/??Caseal


Image
True heroes fight with Honor, Integrity, Love and Kindness.
User avatar
psoveteran2012
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:08 pm
Location: Florida
Guildcard 1: 25040302
Guildcard 2: 22180333
Guildcard 3: 25044962
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby Rufus Tsynorca » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Chameleon Scythe is fine to be traded.

It is not a Gallons shop item, converted enemy part, Type M weapon nor is it individually forbidden.
Image Image
The way Newmen should have been.
User avatar
Rufus Tsynorca
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:37 pm
Location: D&G, Scotland
Guildcard 1: 22157305
Guildcard 2: 22796550
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby psoveteran2012 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:17 am

Just advised two players this week against selling the PSs and told them to see the blacklist on our site and forums. Getting more and more players aware may be helping against needless bans due to negligence and ignorance.
PSOBB/2
GCs and chars:25044962,25040302, 22180333
FoMarl 143YUMiKo
Yumiko Ishida 50/44 FO/TEmarl, Hikari Ishida 27/25 HU/BAmarl Mizuho Class I 9/?? RA/??Caseal


Image
True heroes fight with Honor, Integrity, Love and Kindness.
User avatar
psoveteran2012
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:08 pm
Location: Florida
Guildcard 1: 25040302
Guildcard 2: 22180333
Guildcard 3: 25044962
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby KevinPSO » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 am

psoveteran2012 wrote:Just advised two players this week against selling the PSs and told them to see the blacklist on our site and forums. Getting more and more players aware may be helping against needless bans due to negligence and ignorance.

Good job!
KevinPSO
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:44 am
Location: your mothers house
Guildcard 1: 25016550
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby Otase » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:59 am

I only have 1 of those black listed items that i got like 5 or 6 months ago (From the Dephs)
from my friend as he felt pity me losing 4 items on claire deal since i wasnt checking the forum that time,
i dont mind deleting it if it helps the server.
Should i delete it?
User avatar
Otase
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:20 pm
Location: Portugal
Guildcard 1: 0
Guildcard 2: 0
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

Re: Item Blacklist. (Updated 12th July 2012)

Postby Rufus Tsynorca » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:58 pm

This blacklist is a list of items which are forbidden from being traded. You are at absolutely no risk simply for having any of these items.

Only delete the item if it's something that you want to do for yourself.
Image Image
The way Newmen should have been.
User avatar
Rufus Tsynorca
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:37 pm
Location: D&G, Scotland
Guildcard 1: 22157305
Guildcard 2: 22796550
Guildcard 3: 0
Guildcard 4: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Blue Burst



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users